Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is what Ty used to do

This is the work Ty used to do. I used to do because Ty recieved bad new Tuesday November 4th. The doctor told Ty that he believes the nerve damage in his right leg is permanant and will not be repaired, they said that the nerves were smashed beyond repair. This was very hard news for Ty. My first question was will you be able to ride your bike, and he said "well I ride a stationary bike at physical theraphy" so I think that he will be able to ride his bike. Ty has a very good attitude and his work has been so good to him. They have offered to retrain Ty as a welder and he will actually make as much or more money than he was. This is a good thing. I ask all of you to remember to pray for Ty.

No comments:

About Me

My name is Brenda B Cobb, the name that I like most though is Mom, Grandma Cobb, or Auntie Brenda. I am 42 years old, the youngest of 5 Siblings. I have 2 married children and 4 grandchildren. My mother and I live together in the house that I grew up. I am purchasing the house from my mother, talk about a sense of security. I have worked for Questar Gas for 8 years. I LOVE LIFE!!